? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

June 7, 2010


Sorry about the mushroom:D This house right now is HUGE and there is always dust dirt and cobwebs...no matter how much time I spend sweeping...ugh. Ha!
-I guess where Andrew is, in Guatemala they had a volcano erupt=ash everrrywhere! and after that they had a bad storm=mudslides like we had in Rio! Crazy! Here its just kind of
warm. nothing exciting.
-Exciting for Beau and Simone! I'm excited for them. Give them all my Love :D Cool stories about their weddings! And insights. They seem like really insight fully people, the people who married them. My President is really wise. His letters to us every week are ENORMOUS! i had to read the one for today, because they were expecting responses to questions in the email.,..i understood maybe half...maybe...haha! Kinda frustrating, especial with the Free way 20 feet to my right and 3 pinball machines 10 feet to my left. Haha, i got through it though:D...I'm hungry.,..(sorry just my
thought).
I'm so proud of you and Dad for working together to solve these money things. Its a good example to me to want to use my money more wisely...i need to teach my companion the same importance. His 120$R is gone with in the first 1week...idk why!? But, i think he just needs to budget better.
ill do what i can to help...with my little Portuguese. Its funny...we´ll take 30 minutes to translate a word he
says into English and totally forget what the conversation was about. HAhah! Sometimes i don't even learn the word...The other day it sounded like he was saying Creme(cremy) but he was trying to say Crime in English...when i though he was speaking Portuguese...but Cremy has nothing to do with Drugs or law! haha...:D I do a lot of stress relief exercises through out the day. HAha:D
Hey Jill! How you doing? Havent heard from you in a little bit! haha...funnny story! I love awkward moments like that! There's always a weird awkward moment in church with a new investigator...when they fart really loud, or they stand up yelling HALLELUUHA!!...during the sacrament. Haha... Its fine, the ward is used to it. Haha! I EXPECT a LETTER FROM YOU!...aight! Have a good week Jilli:D
Well, nothing much new here on the mission. I did baptize my 2 person(personally) and 4 person as a companionship. His name is Robson(Hobson) and he is 18 years old and really excited to
receive the Holy Ghost. Good for him. Haha... other than that not much.
I love you soo much! And thank you for having me in your prayers! IUm doing good so far. I don't need anything. Maybe some tips to clean your clothes by hand better...Its tough.HAha...our washer here is broken.,.
I Love you Mum, and thank you for caring about me!
Com AMOR!
Elder D. Parker McCormick



0 comments: