? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, March 19, 2010

Before i left to go on my mission, i bought a watch. IF you know me, then you know it wasn't just any ordinary watch you get from Target or Wal mart. I had to get the watch that really resembled my style. I got a NIXON, The Newton!, Purple and 30M Poly Carbonate. OHYYA!!! Everyday there is a new Brazilian missionary that asks if my watch is a power Ranger Watch and if I'm a power ranger. Its funny. I usually just say, ´Yes, but don´t tell anyone...´. I doubt they believe me but its fun to pretend.

0 comments: