? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 7, 2010

First P-day and letter

On Parker's first P-day (preparation day) he got to set up his email address and write to us. He is going to be sending something for me to post weekly and you will find it here :)

Feb 9

Hi everybody! I'm doing good so far here at the MTC. My companions name is Elder Sopp, He is a super nice guy with a strong knowledge/testimony for the scriptures. I hope to learn from him these few weeks. The food is good, the weather is nice, and the spirit is strong. Its weird how much you want to keep learning about the gospel when you are immersed in it so much. I like it, more than i was expecting. Haha! Well, there isn't much more to say, and my laundry is almost done! Yay! Clean Underwear! Hahahhahaheh he he heh eh ehuuuuhhh sigghhhh...I love you all! Feel free to Message me on this email! I'd love it if you do. That'd be nice... Wrtite your testimony. Or a neat experience. Or what you ate for lunch. JUST WRITE ME! HAhaha...PS. ITs free...Tchau! -PA'KA

0 comments: