? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

April 19th

I don't have anytime (almost) to write you, just on my P-day. But would like to keep you updated on what I am doing. So, I'll just write a little bit here in my notebook, every time we stop to catch our breath or are waiting for other missionaries or investigators.


Well, so far, I REALLY like it here! The work is hard. This area baptizes a lot, so were always running around to prep for baptisms and lessons. I have to have my inhaler on me all the time... haha! We are actually filling out paper work for mom who has 9 kids. We were suppose to baptize her 2 weeks ago and now we are!

I just found a place to develop photos so I will try to send some as often as I can. OPA (whoa)! We are going to baptize her in 2 hours!!

The past couple days have been the hottest its been since I've been here. But, I guess it is nothing compared to this summer when, here in Rio was the hottest place on Earth for about a week! Summer doesn't start again until this upcoming September.

Well, I baptized Luiciene, my first! It was just a small meeting since there was only about 2 hours to set it up. But we did buy a cake for her! ummmmm... it was good!!

Sundays here don't compare to anything at home. Up at 630, dressed, breakfast, until 730 and then running here, hustling there, have to pick up all our invited people and people who need to be confirmed all by 930. This morning we are picking up Luiciene and her family of 10 and her friend, an ex-drunk we have taught and another family of 4 or 5. So crazy. We all walk to church and sing hymns all the way there.

Funny thing, they sell Halls cough drops, as if they are just another mint. Also, almost all their glasses are half the size of ours. I have to refill my glass 5 times! Brazilians are crazy, I love them!

0 comments: