? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

April 26th


We almost had a baptism this last weekend, but during church, he went to the bathroom, and came back saying he caughed up a ton of blood...so...went home. Ha...and then he got wasted. So...maybe next week? Not giving up on him quite yet. Ha! ...Oh! and Stake Confrence yesterday was awesome! Elder Nelson(also the name of my companion) from the q of the 12 came! and also a member of the 2nd Q of the 70! IT was a good talk about many subj. Tithing, Kids, Templework...pretty much everything that doesnt aply to me till after my mission. Ha!
Im doing good this week...its been really hot, and sweaty! soooo sweaty. OH, and our clothes washer machine is broken...so all 6 of us get to take turns to clean our clothes in the buckets:D HAha!...its tough...and my clothes arnt that clean,i need more practice. Wish me luck not to smell!

I loved that Talk from priestood confrence. It was reallly interesting to see how they call us. Very interesting. I love the prophet and the apostles...its hard not to when you watched a talk of theres everyday in the CTm and read there articles daily during study. hahaha...

Ya, i like the peopl here. there all so nice. And even the poor people make Great lunches for us, I DK (i don't know) how they can do it...but they do. ITs nice. Almost every house here is probably worse than the one that Jill has now. Its amazing...its not even that its poor...its just that everything is poor qaulity and the standard for houses are low. its just a lot different here...it amzes me that im here, and your there, every day!
Well,. i must go now. I sent you all a letter with a couple pics in it...so i hope you get that soon! Tchao Tchao! My furry, blistered, bug bitten feet!

0 comments: